Obesity and aspirin intolerance are risk factors for difficult-to-treat asthma in Japanese non-atopic women
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Special Issue: Special Issue on Severe Asthma
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 738–746, May 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: Y. Fukutomi, M. Taniguchi, T. Tsuburai, H. Tanimoto, C. Oshikata, E. Ono, K. Sekiya, N. Higashi, A. Mori, M. Hasegawa, H. Nakamura and K. Akiyama, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 738–746.
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.