[Trial registration: www.clinicaltrials.gov (NCT 00894816)].
Probiotic effects on T-cell maturation in infants during weaning
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 540–549, April 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: C. E. West, O. Hernell, Y. Andersson, M. Sjöstedt and M.-L. Hammarström, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 540–549.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2011 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- Semper AB. Grant Number: n°222720
- Arla Foods. Grant Number: n°222720
- ALF. Grant Number: n°222720
- Ronald McDonald
- Swedish Nutrition Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.