Induction of GITRL expression in human keratinocytes by Th2 cytokines and TNF-α: implications for atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 550–559, April 2012
How to Cite
A. M. Byrne, E. Goleva, F. Chouiali, M. H. Kaplan, Q. A. Hamid and D. Y. M. Leung, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 550–559.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2012 03:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: AR41256
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: U19 AI070448
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.