The major royal jelly proteins 8 and 9 (Api m 11) are glycosylated components of Apis mellifera venom with allergenic potential beyond carbohydrate-based reactivity
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 976–985, June 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: S. Blank, F. I. Bantleon, M. McIntyre, M. Ollert and E. Spillner, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 976–985.
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2012 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.