Effects of prolonged breastfeeding and colostrum fatty acids on allergic manifestations and infections in infancy
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 918–928, June 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: E. Morales, R. García-Esteban, M. Guxens, S. Guerra, M. Mendez, C. Moltó-Puigmartí, M. C. Lopez-Sabater and J. Sunyer, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 918–928.
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2012 10:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Number: FIS-PI041436
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Numbers: Red INMA G03/176, CB06/02/0041
- Generalitat de Catalunya-CIRIT. Grant Number: 1999SGR 00241
- EU. Grant Number: NEWGENERIS FP6-2003-Food-3-A-016320
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2009-09730/ALI, AGL2008-04124/ALI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.