This editorial discusses the findings of the paper in this issue by M. Yamamoto et al. , pp. 760–768.
Nitric oxide and asthma severity: towards a better understanding of asthma phenotypes
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Special Issue: Special Issue on Severe Asthma
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 614–616, May 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: M. Aytekin and R. A. Dweik, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 614–616.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2012 07:16PM EST
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Ohio Department of Development (ODOD)