These authors equally contributed to this work and are joint-first authors.
High expression of CD98 alters epithelial barrier functions to promote induction of airway allergy
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1051–1059, July 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: T. Liu, J. Ma, T.-L. Li, J.-F. Yang, X. Liang and P.-C. Yang, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1051–1059.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 01:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 191063, 220058, 177843
- Natural Science & Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 371268
- Shanxi Provincial Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.