Analysis of mite allergic patients in a diverse territory by improved diagnostic tools
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1129–1138, July 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: D. Barber, J. Arias, M. Boquete, V. Cardona, T. Carrillo, G. Gala, P. Gamboa, J. C. García-Robaina, D. Hernández, M. L. Sanz, A. I. Tabar, C. Vidal, H. Ipsen, F. de la Torre and M. Lombardero, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1129–1138.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2012 05:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- ALK-Abelló, S. A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.