The PASTURE Study Group: Maija-Riitta Hirvonen, Sami Remes and Pekka Tiittanen (Finland); Marie-Laure Dalphin (France); Martin Depner, Markus Ege, Jon Genuneit, Sabina Illi, Michael Kabesch, Bianca Schaub and Juliane Weber (Germany); Remo Frei, Roger Lauener, George Loss and Caroline Roduit (Switzerland)
Exposure to microbial agents in house dust and wheezing, atopic dermatitis and atopic sensitization in early childhood: a birth cohort study in rural areas
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1246–1256, August 2012
How to Cite
Karvonen, A. M., Hyvärinen, A., Gehring, U., Korppi, M., Doekes, G., Riedler, J., Braun-Fahrländer, C., Bitter, S., Schmid, S., Keski-Nisula, L., Roponen, M., Kaulek, V., Dalphin, J.-C., Pfefferle, P. I., Renz, H., Büchele, G., von Mutius, E., Pekkanen, J. (2012), Exposure to microbial agents in house dust and wheezing, atopic dermatitis and atopic sensitization in early childhood: a birth cohort study in rural areas. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 42: 1246–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2012.04002.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: QLK4-CT-2001-00250
- Graduate School in Environmental Health
- Farmers’ Social Insurance Institution
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 139021
- National Institute for Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.