The PASTURE Study Group: Maija-Riitta Hirvonen, Sami Remes and Pekka Tiittanen (Finland); Marie-Laure Dalphin (France); Martin Depner, Markus Ege, Jon Genuneit, Sabina Illi, Michael Kabesch, Bianca Schaub and Juliane Weber (Germany); Remo Frei, Roger Lauener, George Loss and Caroline Roduit (Switzerland)
Exposure to microbial agents in house dust and wheezing, atopic dermatitis and atopic sensitization in early childhood: a birth cohort study in rural areas
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1246–1256, August 2012
How to Cite
Karvonen, A. M., Hyvärinen, A., Gehring, U., Korppi, M., Doekes, G., Riedler, J., Braun-Fahrländer, C., Bitter, S., Schmid, S., Keski-Nisula, L., Roponen, M., Kaulek, V., Dalphin, J.-C., Pfefferle, P. I., Renz, H., Büchele, G., von Mutius, E., Pekkanen, J. (2012), Exposure to microbial agents in house dust and wheezing, atopic dermatitis and atopic sensitization in early childhood: a birth cohort study in rural areas. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 42: 1246–1256. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2012.04002.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2012 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: QLK4-CT-2001-00250
- Graduate School in Environmental Health
- Farmers’ Social Insurance Institution
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 139021
- National Institute for Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.