Both authors contributed equally to the writing of the manuscript.
Safety and efficacy of a CXCR2 antagonist in patients with severe asthma and sputum neutrophils: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1097–1103, July 2012
How to Cite
P. Nair, M. Gaga, E. Zervas, K. Alagha, F. E. Hargreave, P. M. O'Byrne, P. Stryszak, L. Gann, J. Sadeh, P. Chanez and on behalf of the study investigators, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1097–1103.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2012 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2011
- Schering Plough Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.