CCR3 induced-p42/44 MAPK activation protects against staurosporine induced-DNA fragmentation but not apoptosis in airway smooth muscle cells
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 1040–1050, July 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: L. J. Markwick, D. Clements, M. E Roberts, C. C. Ceresa, A. J. Knox and S. R. Johnson, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1040–1050.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2012 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- University of Nottingham and Asthma. Grant Number: 05/007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.