The LINA cohort: indoor chemical exposure, circulating eosinophil/basophil (Eo/B) progenitors and early life skin manifestations
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1337–1346, September 2012
How to Cite
K. Weisse, I. Lehmann, D. Heroux, T. Kohajda, G. Herberth, S. Röder, M. von Bergen, M. Borte, J. Denburg, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1337–1346.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2012 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- AllerGen NCE Inc
Figure S1. Eosinophil/basophil colony forming unit (CFU; upper right corner) and granulocyte/macrophage colony forming unit (down left corner).
Table S1. VOC concentrations measured in the homes of the study participants during pregnancy or during first year of life. Data are presented as median with 25th and 75th percentile (analysed subcohort n = 60).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.