These authors contributed equally to the work
The majority of allergen-specific IgE in the blood of allergic patients does not originate from blood-derived B cells or plasma cells
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1347–1355, September 2012
How to Cite
J. Eckl-Dorna, I. Pree, J. Reisinger, K. Marth, K-W Chen, S. Vrtala, S. Spitzauer, R. Valenta and V. Niederberger, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1347–1355.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: F4602, 4605, 4613
- Christian Doppler Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.