These authors contributed equally to the work
The majority of allergen-specific IgE in the blood of allergic patients does not originate from blood-derived B cells or plasma cells
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1347–1355, September 2012
How to Cite
J. Eckl-Dorna, I. Pree, J. Reisinger, K. Marth, K-W Chen, S. Vrtala, S. Spitzauer, R. Valenta and V. Niederberger, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1347–1355.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2012 07:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: F4602, 4605, 4613
- Christian Doppler Research Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.