These three authors contributed equally to this study.
Prenatal and postnatal probiotics reduces maternal but not childhood allergic diseases: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1386–1396, September 2012
How to Cite
C.-Y. Ou, H.-C. Kuo, L. Wang, T.-Y. Hsu, H. Chuang, C.-A. Liu, J.-C. Chang, H.-R. Yu and K. D. Yang, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1386–1396.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.