This editorial discusses the findings of the paper in this issue by H. Takahashi et al. , pp. 1293–1298.
Wheat-dependent exercise-induced anaphylaxis: Pros and cons of recombinant ω-5gliadin and glutenins, or their epitope peptides, in diagnosis
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1146–1149, August 2012
How to Cite
L. Tuckova, D. Sanchez, H. Tlaskalova-Hogenova and P. Panzner, Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 2012 (42) 1146–1149.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!