Interleukin-25 promotes basic fibroblast growth factor expression by human endothelial cells through interaction with IL-17RB, but not IL-17RA
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1604–1614, November 2012
How to Cite
Clinical & Experimental Allergy 2012 (42) 1604–1614., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81102250, KM201010025002, KM201110025005, PHR20100331, PHR201008382, RPCD201203, 10JL11, 2008ZR03, 20101107110003
- Asthma UK
- Friends of Guy's Hospital
- Department of Health via the National Institute for Health Research
- the. Grant Numbers: 81102250, KM201010025002, KM201110025005, PHR20100331, PHR201008382, RPCD201203, 10JL11, 2008ZR03, 20101107110003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102250
- Science and Technology Project of the Beijing Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: KM201010025002, KM201110025005
- Funding Project for Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. Grant Numbers: PHR20100331, PHR201008382
- Foundation of Beijing Key Laboratory of Respiratory and Pulmonary Circulation Disorders in Capital Medical University. Grant Number: RPCD201203
- Basic-Clinical Cooperation Project in Capital Medical University. Grant Number: 10JL11
- Natural Science Foundation of Capital Medical University. Grant Number: 2008ZR03
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20101107110003
- DANA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.