Genetic variants of the arachidonic acid pathway in non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced acute urticaria
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 1772–1781, December 2012
How to Cite
Cite this as: Clinical & Experimental Allergy 2012 (42) 1772–1781., , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 11:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry Fund for Health in Spain (FIS) network RIRAAF. Grant Numbers: RD07/0064, PI071220, PI10/01598, PS09/02419, PI081383
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Gobierno de Canarias. Grant Number: EMER07/001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!