Hazards from hedgehogs: two case reports with a survey of the epidemiology of hedgehog ringworm
Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 156–158, May 1992
How to Cite
PHILPOT, C.M. and BOWEN, R.G. (1992), Hazards from hedgehogs: two case reports with a survey of the epidemiology of hedgehog ringworm. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 17: 156–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.1992.tb00193.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!