A novel missense mutation in the COL7A1 gene underlies epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa
Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 304–307, May 2004
How to Cite
Chuang, G. S., Martinez-Mir, A., Yu, H.-S., Sung, F.-Y., Chuang, R. Y., Cserhalmi-Friedman, P. B. and Christiano, A. M. (2004), A novel missense mutation in the COL7A1 gene underlies epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 29: 304–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2004.01495.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication 19 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.