Improvement of adult Still's disease with granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 410–412, July 2004
How to Cite
Kanekura, T., Terasaki, K., Higashi, Y., Yoshii, N., Kawahara, K., Maruyama, I. and Kanzaki, T. (2004), Improvement of adult Still's disease with granulocyte and monocyte adsorption apheresis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 29: 410–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2004.01502.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Accepted for publication 17 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!