Ectodermal dysplasia showing clinical overlap between AEC, Rapp–Hodgkin and CHAND syndromes
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 486–488, September 2004
How to Cite
Sahin, M. T., Türel-Ermertcan, A., Chan, I., McGrath, J. A. and Öztürkcan, S. (2004), Ectodermal dysplasia showing clinical overlap between AEC, Rapp–Hodgkin and CHAND syndromes. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 29: 486–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2004.01584.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 30 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!