Clinical profiles of vitiligo in China: an analysis of 3742 patients
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 327–331, July 2005
How to Cite
Liu, J.-B., Li, M., Yang, S., Gui, J.-P., Wang, H.-Y., Du, W.-H., Zhao, X.-Y., Ren, Y.-Q., Zhu, Y.-G. and Zhang, X.-J. (2005), Clinical profiles of vitiligo in China: an analysis of 3742 patients. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 30: 327–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2005.01813.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.