Conflict of interest: none declared.
HLA class I and class II antigens in Turkish patients with chronic ordinary urticaria
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 424–429, May 2006
How to Cite
Aydogan, K., Karadogan, S. K., Akdag, I. and Tunali, S. (2006), HLA class I and class II antigens in Turkish patients with chronic ordinary urticaria. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 424–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2005.02039.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!