Conflict of interest: none declared.
Fibrillar pattern of a plantar acquired melanocytic naevus: correspondence between epiluminescence microscopy and transverse section histology
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 449–451, May 2006
How to Cite
Palleschi, G. M., Cipollini, E. M., Torchia, D., Torre, E. and Urso, C. (2006), Fibrillar pattern of a plantar acquired melanocytic naevus: correspondence between epiluminescence microscopy and transverse section histology. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 449–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02060.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.