Conflict of interest: none declared.
Multiple pustulogranulomatous plaques in the elderly
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 489–490, May 2006
How to Cite
Sodemoto, K., Kinbara, T., Kitagawa, T., Furuichi, M. and Hatta, N. (2006), Multiple pustulogranulomatous plaques in the elderly. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 489–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02062.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.