Conflict of interest: The following conflicts of interest are declared: Professor NJ Reynolds is a member of the BAD Biological Interventions for Psoriasis Guidelines and Register Working Group, and through work on the Serone advisory board for Raptiva (Efalizumab), his research laboratory receives funding from Serone.
Hepatitis: a rare, but important, complication of infliximab therapy for psoriasis
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 460–461, May 2006
How to Cite
Wahie, S., Alexandroff, A. and Reynolds, N. J. (2006), Hepatitis: a rare, but important, complication of infliximab therapy for psoriasis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 460–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02086.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.