Conflict of interest: none declared.
Acute urticaria and dry cough with interstitial pneumonia: a clue for the diagnosis of primary parvovirus B19 infection
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 473–474, May 2006
How to Cite
Lipsker, D. and Boeckler, P. (2006), Acute urticaria and dry cough with interstitial pneumonia: a clue for the diagnosis of primary parvovirus B19 infection. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 473–474. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02087.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!