Conflict of interest: none declared.
Lupus band test and disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: does it still matter?
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 358–360, May 2006
How to Cite
Zečević, R. D., Pavlović, M. D. and Stefanović, D. (2006), Lupus band test and disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus: does it still matter?. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 358–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02113.x
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 21 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.