Conflict of interest: there are no conflicts of interest.
Verrucous and crusty lesions since childhood
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 493–494, May 2006
How to Cite
Martín-Ezquerra, G., Bassas-Vila, J., Salleras-Redonnet, M., Sánchez-Regaña, M. and Umbert-Millet, P. (2006), Verrucous and crusty lesions since childhood. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 493–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02116.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.