Conflict of interest: none declared.
Toll-like receptor 2 Arg753Gln gene polymorphism in Turkish patients with Behçet's disease
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 699–701, September 2006
How to Cite
Bacanli, A., Sallakci, N., Yavuzer, U., Alpsoy, E. and Yegin, O. (2006), Toll-like receptor 2 Arg753Gln gene polymorphism in Turkish patients with Behçet's disease. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 699–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02212.x
This study was presented at the 14th Congress of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, London, 2005.
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.