Conflict of interest: none declared.
Improved protocol for treatment of pemphigus vulgaris with protein A immunoadsorption
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 768–774, November 2006
How to Cite
Shimanovich, I., Herzog, S., Schmidt, E., Opitz, A., Klinker, E., Bröcker, E.-B., Goebeler, M. and Zillikens, D. (2006), Improved protocol for treatment of pemphigus vulgaris with protein A immunoadsorption. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 31: 768–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02220.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 17 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!