Conflict of interest: there are no conflicts of interest.
Blinded side-to-side comparison of topical corticosteroid and tacrolimus ointment in children with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 145–147, March 2007
How to Cite
Arkwright, P. D., Gillespie, M. C., Ewing, C. I. and David, T. J. (2007), Blinded side-to-side comparison of topical corticosteroid and tacrolimus ointment in children with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 145–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2006.02313.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.