Conflict of interest: none declared.
Photodetection of basal cell carcinoma using methyl 5-aminolaevulinate-induced protoporphyrin IX based on fluorescence image analysis
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 423–429, July 2007
How to Cite
Won, Y., Hong, S. H., Yu, H. Y., Kwon, Y. H., Yun, S. J., Lee, S. C. and Lee, J. B. (2007), Photodetection of basal cell carcinoma using methyl 5-aminolaevulinate-induced protoporphyrin IX based on fluorescence image analysis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 423–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02435.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!