Conflict of interest: the UVB lamp and supplies used in this investigation were provided by Lumenis Inc., Santa Clara, CA, USA. The authors have no proprietary interest in this study.
Targeted UVB phototherapy for psoriasis: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 642–645, November 2007
How to Cite
Lapidoth, M., Adatto, M. and David, M. (2007), Targeted UVB phototherapy for psoriasis: a preliminary study. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 642–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02469.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.