Conflict of interest: none declared.
Transient acantholytic dermatosis associated with B symptoms of follicular lymphoma
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 752–754, November 2007
How to Cite
Fujita, Y., Sato-Matsumura, K. C. and Ohnishi, K. (2007), Transient acantholytic dermatosis associated with B symptoms of follicular lymphoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 752–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02471.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication 20 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.