Conflict of interest: there are no conflicts of interest.
Epidermal interleukin-8 and its receptor CXCR2 in drug-induced toxic epidermal necrolysis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 728–732, November 2007
How to Cite
Paquet, P., Ribbens, C. and Piérard, G. E. (2007), Epidermal interleukin-8 and its receptor CXCR2 in drug-induced toxic epidermal necrolysis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 728–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02482.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 23 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.