Conflict of interest: none declared.
Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome as a complication of septic arthritis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 754–755, November 2007
How to Cite
Sladden, M. J., Mortimer, N. J., Elston, G., Newey, M. and Harman, K. E. (2007), Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome as a complication of septic arthritis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 754–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02483.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!