Conflict of interest: none declared.
Effects of calcitonin gene-related peptide on apoptosis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 650–653, November 2007
How to Cite
Liu, C., Chen, X., Jin, Y., Qu, R., Jiang, P.-F., Wen, G.-M. and Tang, Z.-H. (2007), Effects of calcitonin gene-related peptide on apoptosis of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 32: 650–653. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02518.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 10 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.