Conflict of interest: none declared.
Intralesional triamcinolone alone or in combination with 5-fluorouracil for the treatment of keloid and hypertrophic scars
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
© 2007 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 219–223, March 2009
How to Cite
Darougheh, A., Asilian, A. and Shariati, F. (2009), Intralesional triamcinolone alone or in combination with 5-fluorouracil for the treatment of keloid and hypertrophic scars. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: 219–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02631.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.