Conflict of interest: none declared.
Atypical Spitz tumour: a ‘chameleon’ lesion
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
© 2007 The Author(s)
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 309–311, May 2008
How to Cite
De Giorgi, V., Sestini, S., Massi, D., Papi, F. and Lotti, T. (2008), Atypical Spitz tumour: a ‘chameleon’ lesion. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 33: 309–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2007.02639.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.