Conflict of interest: none declared.
Eyebrow threading: a popular hair-removal procedure and its seldom-discussed complications
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 363–365, April 2009
How to Cite
Verma, S. B. (2009), Eyebrow threading: a popular hair-removal procedure and its seldom-discussed complications. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: 363–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.02920.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.