Conflict of interest: none declared.
Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome associated with severe eczema
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 410–411, April 2009
How to Cite
Minakawa, S., Nakano, H., Takeda, H., Mizukami, H., Yagihashi, S., Satou, T. and Sawamura, D. (2009), Chromosome 22q11.2 deletion syndrome associated with severe eczema. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: 410–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.02940.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 26 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.