Conflict of interest: none declared.
Systematic administration of chloroquine in discoid lupus erythematosus reduces skin lesions via inhibition of angiogenesis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 570–575, July 2009
How to Cite
Lesiak, A., Narbutt, J., Kobos, J., Kordek, R., Sysa-Jedrzejowska, A., Norval, M. and Wozniacka, A. (2009), Systematic administration of chloroquine in discoid lupus erythematosus reduces skin lesions via inhibition of angiogenesis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: 570–575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.03006.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.