Conflict of interest: none declared.
Lupus vulgaris due to Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) at the site of previous BCG vaccination
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e213–e215, October 2009
How to Cite
Walker, S. L., Lozewicz, S., Sood, R., Mann, T. A. N., Campalani, E. and Hubbard, V. G. (2009), Lupus vulgaris due to Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) at the site of previous BCG vaccination. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: e213–e215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.03057.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.