Conflict of interest: none declared.
Lupus vulgaris due to Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) at the site of previous BCG vaccination
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e213–e215, October 2009
How to Cite
Walker, S. L., Lozewicz, S., Sood, R., Mann, T. A. N., Campalani, E. and Hubbard, V. G. (2009), Lupus vulgaris due to Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) at the site of previous BCG vaccination. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: e213–e215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2008.03057.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!