Conflict of interest: none declared.
An investigation of the association between diet and occurrence of acne: a rational approach from a traditional Chinese medicine perspective
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 31–35, January 2010
How to Cite
Law, M. P. M., Chuh, A. A. T., Molinari, N. and Lee, A. (2010), An investigation of the association between diet and occurrence of acne: a rational approach from a traditional Chinese medicine perspective. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03360.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.