Conflict of interest: none declared.
Treatment of facial flushing by topical application of nicotinic acid cream followed by treatment with 595-nm pulsed-dye laser
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages e405–e406, October 2009
How to Cite
Cho, S. B., Lee, S. J., Kang, J. M., Kim, Y. K. and Oh, S. H. (2009), Treatment of facial flushing by topical application of nicotinic acid cream followed by treatment with 595-nm pulsed-dye laser. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: e405–e406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03386.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!