Conflict of interest: none declared.
Physiological skin conditions of preterm and term neonates
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 346–350, June 2010
How to Cite
Afsar, F. S. (2010), Physiological skin conditions of preterm and term neonates. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 35: 346–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03562.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.