Conflict of interest: none declared.
Febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha–Habermann disease: a rare dermatological emergency
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages e1006–e1007, December 2009
How to Cite
Helbling, I., Chalmers, R. J. G. and Yates, V. M. (2009), Febrile ulceronecrotic Mucha–Habermann disease: a rare dermatological emergency. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 34: e1006–e1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2230.2009.03666.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.